- All repairs and resizing within 90 days of purchase.
- Correcting any manufacturing defects.
- Professional cleaning and inspections.
- The discoloration of precious metals caused by chemicals, make-up, immersion in pools and hot tubs, or bathing.
- Damage due to wear such as worn or bent prongs or the resulting loss of gemstones.
- Theft or loss of the ring.
Please note that all fine jewelry can be affected by normal wear, activities, or trauma. This is especially true for rings, since hands are actively used and subject to daily pressure. Precious metals, especially prongs, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of normal maintenance. Our manufacturing warranty excludes coverage for wear and tear, maintenance, loss of gemstones, product loss, or theft. Coverage also excludes damage or loss caused by a failure to obtain the repairs required to preserve the integrity of the jewelry.
Repair or service performed by a jeweler other than Olive Avenue will void the warranty.
OLIVE AVE EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN
Protect your purchase with the Olive Ave Extended Service Plan. Our three-year Extended Service Plan provides additional peace of mind beyond our lifetime manufacturing warranty by protecting and upholding the quality of your Olive Avenue jewelry. When you purchase our Extended Service Plan, Olive Avenue will provide full inspections and cleaning for your new jewelry as well as covered repairs that may become necessary due to normal wear. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or here.
In addition to our extended service plan, we always recommend insuring your ring with a 3rd party insurance company. This protects your ring from everything outside of normal wear and maintenance.
Insuring your new purchase can be quick and easy, and gives you the freedom to wear your jewelry without worry, knowing it’s protected.
- Comprehensive worldwide protection
- Repair or replacement coverage
- Customizable policy
- 12-month renewable policy
- Additional information on coverage
Protect your new piece
For your peace of mind
We've arranged for Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group to provide our customers valuable information about protecting their new purchaseGet your Quote