Preserving your jewelry for generations to come requires proper care and precautions. Following basic guidelines will help protect your jewelry from damage and wear.
- - Take your ring off for any physical activity
- - Clean on a regular basis
- - Inspect your ring on a regular basis
- - Bi-annual professional inspections
- Do not sleep with your ring on
- - Do not exercise with your ring on
- - Do not use harsh chemicals while wearing your ring
A simple home remedy for cleaning your gold jewelry is to mix a little soap with warm water in a bowl. Let you gold soak for 2-3 minutes. Remove the jewelry and scrub gently with a soft, clean tooth brush. Dry with a microfiber cloth and finish by polishing with a jewelry cloth. Repeat as often as needed. This process is safe for jewelry with diamonds. Avoid prongs when drying and polishing as to prevent loosening stones.
Here at Olive Avenue we offer at home cleaning kits to keep your ring sparkling.
Our jewelry cleaning kit is specially formulated to clean all types of delicate and porous gemstones, including pearls.
Click on the button below to get your cleaning kit.
If you feel a stone may be loose, or other issues arise, contact our customer care team and refrain from wearing your jewelry until it is repaired.
Email us at email@example.com